Monday, December 1, 2014

Collaboration With Darling Dolls Photo Shoot


Hey! A few days ago me and Jessica from Darling Dolls did a collaboration. We took a photoshoot of my doll Kiley and her doll Rachel. You can go check out her blog post to see photoshoot we took of Hazel and Hailey by clicking Here Hope you enjoy the pictures we took of these cuties!

































Make sure to go to Jessica's blog to check out our other photo shoot we did! Thanks so much Jessica for collaborating with me!!^-^


10 comments:

  1. I love their outfits. So cute. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yea, They do look cute don't they!? ^-^
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  2. Aww such cute pictures! I love when people do collaborations posts & photo-shoots. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adi! Yeah, it was really fun to do! ^-^
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  3. Wow! These are just gorgeous and I love them so much! Their outfits are really cute! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are amazing! I especially like the third, fourth, fifth....well, I guess I like all of them. I couldn't pick a favorite. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. Appropriately frosty!

    ReplyDelete