Thursday, December 18, 2014

You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award

Today I made my first award! YEAH!!xD
I was planing on posting a photoshoot today but I got sidetracked making this award so I will plan on posting the shoot tomorrow. ^-^

Here is the award: (Let me know what you think of it!)





















Rules:
1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have a amazing blog
4. List at least 1 reason why you appreciate the people you nominated
5. Put this award on your sidebar of award/tag page if you were nominated
6. Leave a comment on your nominees blog letting them know they've been nominated

Do any of you hate spelling the word nominated, nominate, nominees or am I alone on this?^-^


I nominate:
Ginny and June
You guys have a really cute blog and always leave sweat encouraging comments!
Adaline
Adi is so amazingly sweet and kind. Her comment always make me smile and her blog is so amazing!xD
Kelsey
Kels is so sweet and hilarious, and she has a really amazing blog!^-^
Jessica
Jessica has a beautiful blog and all of her dolls always look so cute!
Kathryn
Kathryn has a cute blog and leaves really nice comments!xD


Here are my questions for the people I nominated:

1. Hot chocolate of Hot apple cider?
2. What is your favorite part of Christmas?
3. Do you wish you were younger or older than you are?
4. Lee Pace or Evangelina Lilly?
5. What is your favorite Christmas food?

Hope you all have fun doing this award! Have a amazing rest of the night guys!^-^










2 comments: