Saturday, December 6, 2014

Awards...

I got nominated for a few more awards in the past few days. Thank you to the people who nominated me!






I got nominated for the STAH UR TOO SWEET FOR UR OWN GOOD award by Ellie. Thank you Ellie!

Rules:

1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to 

eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up 

your own questions or just use the one I made.

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar 

or your awards page

Here are her questions:

1. What do you prefer- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?

I've actually never seen Harry Potter but I am convinced I would still love the LOTR way more.

2. Do you like black and white movies? 

NO!!!

3. Has a song ever made you cry?

don't think so

4. Have you ever written (or started to write) a book?

I've tried...yes, but to no avail 

5. Coke or Pepsi?

COKE!!

6. Do you like sewing?

Nope nope nope




I got awarded for the Your blog make me smile award by Ellie and Hope. Thank you both!! 

Rules:

1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to 

eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up 

your own questions or just use the one I made.

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar 

or your awards page

Here is the link to Oh My Dollies.


Here are Ellie's questions:

1. How many of your dolls have brown hair?
one

2. Cake or Ice Cream?

Depends what kind of cake. If its flour cake, YUCK!! Then I would go with ice cream. If its ice-

cream cake, then I would go with the cake!

3. Are you planning on getting Isabelle before the end of the year?

don't thing so...

4. How long have you had your blog?(if you have one)

About one month. xD

5. Have you done a giveaway on your blog yet?

Nope

Here are Hope's questions:

1. If you had the option to choose the name of the next GOTY, what would it be?

I'm not sure...maybe Dillon??

2. If you had the option to choose the next GOTY pet, what would it be?


A really, really adorable puppy!!!

3. Do you like to sew clothes for your dolls or buy clothes?


I would way rather buy clothes.

4. Do any of your dolls play an instrument? If so, which one(s) and what instrument?


Yea, I play the piano

5. Which do you do more on your blog: photoshoots, giveaways, reviews, or other. If other, what is 


the other?

Haha, I think that those who follow my blog could answer that for me! Almost every post I do is a 

photoshoot!...xD

I am not going to nominate anyone because I already nominated people for these awards Here and Here.

Thanks so much for nominating me Ellie and Hope! Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!!xD

(Sorry about how spaced out all the sentences are. Blogger is being really dumb  right now!)








5 comments: