Saturday, December 13, 2014

Darling Doll Blog Award

I was nominated for Darling Doll Blog Award by Kathryn from Best Loves Dolls and Gwen from Alone in doll World.


















Here are the rules:

1. Nominate at least 5 doll blogs
2. Copy and paste these rules onto your blog post and put the award on your sidebar/award page
3. Ask 5 original, fun questions for your nominees
4. Tell your nominees why you love their blog
5. You are not obligated to do this award, but you can't take credit for it if you don't do a award post


Here are Kathryn's questions:

1. Frozen or tangled
I would probable choose tangled...

2. Hot chocolate or coffee
If its plain coffee, Hot chocolate all the way. But if its iced coffee then I would prefer that over hot chocolate.

3. Tolkien or Lewis
I haven't read the LOTR, but i have read Narnia, but I love the movies LOTR way better than the Narnia movies so I would go with Tolkien.

4. The NightMare Before Christmas or Elf
I haven't seen the nightmare before Christmas but I can still say I would like Elf better

5. Day or night
Day


Gwen's questions:

1. Do you ever geek out over anything?
Yeah. I think I kinda freaked out a little when I was telling my friend about Lee Pace...xD

2. What is your favorite kind of music/ favorite band? 
Owl City dude!

3. What do you predict the color scheme for GoTY 2015 will be?
I'm not sure...maybe turquoise...?

4. What is the coolest thing someone ever said to you?
Ummmm....I don't really know! I mean, I know one of the nicest things someone has said but the coolest thing...not sure...

5. When you bake cookies, how many do you eat yourself?
Well, as I'm baking them, I snack on chocolate chips, the dough or whatever I'm making the cookies out of and than afterward I usually have two...Don't say you don't snack too because I know you do!!xD


These are the people I nominate:

1.Adi from AG In the Shire:
Adi is always so encouraging, sweet, kind and hilarious. Her blog is amazing and she takes really good pics and she loves LOTR and POTC. (Just had to add that) Adi is always so fun to chat with!^-^

2.Hannah from ADGTime:
Hannah's posts are so cute and creative! She also takes very nice pics.

3.Maddie from Dolls on My Mind:
Maddie's really kind and always encouraging in her comments. Her blog is so adorable, her photography skills are unfathomable and Her sewing is wicked. xD

4.Kathryn from American Girl Place:
Kathryn is a really kind girl, she takes such good photoshoots and her sewing is just plain AMAZING!!

5.Shelby-Grace from Oh My Dollies:
Shelby-Grace is a really fabulous blogger and she takes beautiful pictures. Her blog is really adorable!!;D

Here are my questions for the people I nominated:

1. LOTR OF POTC? (Lord of the rings or Pirates of the Caribbean)
2. If you could only choose one actor to follow for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
3. Winter or summer?
4. If you had to choose between having your hair straight or curly for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
5. How often do you eat to much sugar?

Sorry these questions are kinda killers...


I know some of these people have already been nominated, so if you have already been nominated, don't feel pressured to have to do it again!

Hope you all are having a great Saturday! xD (4 days till BOFA)













14 comments:

  1. Lee Pace is legit the one American actor I drool over. xD
    And Owl City all the way Rylee YAAAAS.
    You should read LoTR; Tolkien's work is really good. =)
    And aww thanks for nominating me dear. Your sweet words just made my day. ^_^
    ~Adi
    4 DAYS TILL BOFA EEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and what questions are we to answer as nominees? =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. Yeah Adi, he is fabulous! YEAH OWL CITY GIRL!!!!xD
      Maybe one day I will, I just don't really read long books...^-^
      Aww your welcome Adi!!xD
      Oh my, WOW I completely forgot about the questions...I'm really bad...Hehe sorry about that! I just edited the post so the questions should be up there!
      ~Rylee
      YEAH 4 DAYS GIRL!!;D

      Delete
    3. Oy, I'm an idiot. Totally missed the question section. IGNORE ABOVE COMMENT. XD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    4. Haha! No, you were right Adi, I did forget the questions! I just put in the questions really quickly! (thats why there're really bad)
      Thanks so much for letting me know because I completely forgot them!xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
    5. Okay, glad I didn't miss them. I was feeling slightly like an idiot. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. XD when I make cookies I eat way more than I should. I love cookies so much! : )
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do too! Who doesn't?? Haha!xD I do too!
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  3. It was fun to read your answers!

    ~Kathryn : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed reading them! Thanks for nominating me!xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! It means a lot to hear what you said about my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! Thanks for nominating me, but my name is Kaitlyn not Kathryn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^-^
      Oh my word I feel like a idiot. I'm really sorry!! :0
      ~Rylee

      Delete