Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gold by Owl City Photoshoot

Aloha! (No, I don't speak Hawaiian)
I know I have been doing a lot of photoshoots lately but, Today I took a photoshoot to the song Gold by Owl City. ;D
The original Idea of adding lyrics to photos was created by, the one and only, fabulous Adi. I'm not sure what "exact" post was her first photoshoot with lyrics (perhaps safe and sound?) but here is the link to her fabulous blog, Ag In The Shire. Thanks for this idea Adi! xD
Ok, I just wanted to mention, that i haven't listened to Owl City in forever until a few days ago I listened to a few song and then today I listened to this song and Shooting star and I was like
 "WOW" xD
Oohhhhhh and one more thing....I FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO ADD A GIF!!!! please congratulate me. xD




















K, here is the shoot!





















Stand on up  and take a bow. There's something here and its showing





















There's no need to look around, your the best we got going






















Shoutout to the dreams you'll chase, shoutout to the hearts you'll break





















Nothings gonna stop you now, I guess you better be going






















You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, your here




















Go on, It's gotta be time, you're starting to shine




















Cause what you've got is gold, I know, your gold. I know, I know




















I don't need the stars in the night. I've found my treasure




















All I need is you by my side, so shine forever. Gold, I know your gold, Oh, I know your gold




















It won't take you long to get, when you feel like your soaring




















Write it all and don't forget, You got to tell us your story




















You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near inside of my heart, your here




















Go on, it's gotta be time, your starting to shine




















Cause what you've got is Gold, I know, your gold, Oh I know, your Gold




















I don't need the stars in the night, I've found my treasure, all I need is you by my side so shine forever





















Gold, I know you gold, Oh I know your gold, your gold



Hope this was a little more interesting than a normal photoshoot! Thanks again Adi, girl! xD









17 comments:

  1. AAAAADDDDDAAAAAAM.
    *coughing and dying*
    I'm sorry. I'm normal now.
    Congrats on figuring out how to insert gifs in posts. These pictures are lovely, and of course I love it because it's Owl City. xD
    Thanks for credit, dear. And jeez... I can't even remember what post of mine was the first song lyric one... xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOOO DON'T DIE ADI!! Whooh, glad you recovered!
      Haha thanks, it is a fabulous accomplishment. xD Your welcome!
      Thanks Adi! ;)
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  2. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! McKenna's outfit is so cute, the lighting is perfect, and...and...IT'S JUST AMAZING OKAY?

    And yay for gifs! xD I love gifs...

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you SO MUCH Maddie!! Your are so sweet!xD Haha, yeah for gifs party!xD
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  3. Wow, your photos are absolutely stunning, you are an amazing photographer! Mckenna looks so pretty, too! ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It means a lot! xD I'll be sure to tell McKenna! =)
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  4. Awesome pics! You're very talented! I nominated you for an award...you can check it out at my blog http://bluebonnetsandbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! Thanks so much for the award, I will check it out!!xD
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  5. Hey Riley! Your photos are amazing! I also nominated you for an award! http://allthingsdollcreations.blogspot.com/2014/12/your-blog-makes-me-smile-award-d.html

    ~Hope~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I will check it out. Thanks Hope!!xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OWL CITY AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I love Owl City..*sniff sniff*
    Okay yeah this is one of my favorite songs by them so I got a leettle bit excited when I saw this post. XD Wonderful pictures, the sun makes them look cooler thenn they already are! :}

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you liked the photos!! Yeah, I love this song too!! Thank you.xD
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  8. Neat post. I am enjoying your song inspired photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooo pretty Rylee! I love McKennas outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete