Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wishing You A Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas!! It's so hard to believe that Christmas Eve is already here! Yikes, dose time fly!















Man, do you know what I would do to be able to decorate my house like this?? My house is going to be killed with Christmas lights when I move out.
 ^-^



"Its so pretty! It looks like a Christmas tree."

I know it's really easy but, don't forget that Christmas is really about how Jesus came to this world, as a baby, to one day save the world. Its so easy to get caught up in all the Christmas spirit and forget what Christmas is really about and how much we are all truly blessed.


















I know I can't actually give you all a present, (if I had the money and postage I would!) But what I can do is thank you all.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your comments and encouraging words this last month since I started my blog. I honestly didn't think people would even start noticing my blog for months, of a year. But, two days after I started blogging I started getting followers and really sweet comments from you guys!
I have really enjoyed blogging and making some really sweet friends. Thank you all so much. I can't thank you enough, You are all so amazing and mean SO much to me!!

















Also, I just recently reached 20 followers. WHAT? Yes. I can't thank you guys enough.♥
















What better way to get in the Christmas spirit than looking at this pic huh?^
Lol just kidding.
But really, thank you Kels for making me this!! Isn't  is wonderful?
The middle picture just...xD



And Thanks Adi, for sending me this hilarious picture!xD


Okay here are my vital gifts I'm sending to all of you:













A beautiful virtual Christmas Present,






















Christmas Cookies,





















And hot chocolate!





















I'm sending you all my best Christmas wished! Thank you all again for everything. I just, can't thank any of you enough.
















Hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating with friends and family! Love you all so, so very much!

Merry Christmas!!


19 comments:

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas, Rylee! You're one of my dearest Blogger friends and I can't imagine who I would ramble to if I had not stumbled upon your blog. <3
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a Merry Christmas too! Aww thank you Adi.
      You are such a dear blogger friend to me as well. <3 I enjoy rambling with you more than you know! ^-^
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS RYLEE!!! Love all the gifs, and that Santa kidnapping Lee picture is wonderful and may need to go up on my wall. xD
    HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. <3

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU KELSEY! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!xD
      Yes, it is truly a wonderful picture. It should go on your wall. xD
      HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AS WELL KELS!<3
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas, Rylee! ♥ you're such a sweetheart and I'm so very glad we met =) congrats on 20 followers, you deserve all of them and more ♥ your blog is downright amazing, picture perfect, ya might say ;) sending lots of virtual cookies your way! xD

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Maddie!! <3 Aww thank you Maddie, your comments always make me smile. I'm very glad we met as well! Aww thank you so much, it means so much!! Num your cookies are the best girl!^-^ MERRY CHRISTMAS MADDIE!
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  4. Your blog rocks! You deserve a million followers! (Gives unlimited supply of Christmas cookies and hot cocoa) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH I DONT DESERVE THAT THOUGH. ^-^ Thank you!! xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas! You have an excellent blog, and I can't wait to see al of your posts in the upcoming new year! Stay awesome! *Virtual hugs from my house to yours!*

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just pretend I spelled *all* correctly. xD

      ~ Mint

      Delete
    2. Merry Christmas!! Aww thank you so much Mint!! It really means a lot to me. Thank you! *Sending virtual hugs to you* ^-^
      Oh, no I didn't even notice.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  6. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! *Hugs*
    I really love your blog! Why didn't I find it sooner? :P
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas (late) to you! *hugs you back*
      Aww thank you so much Evie! Means a lot!:D
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  7. Aww!! Merry Christmas Rylee! <3 I agree, we mustn't forget what Christmas is really all about. We look forward to seeing your comments because you're just so sweet!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGGHHHH, I tried to follow again, but it still doesn't work!! *sighs* I will try again later ;)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    2. Merry Christmas to you Ginny!! Yes, It is really important to remember what it is really about.
      Awww thank you so much Ginny! It really means a lot. You are super sweet!
      Aw thanks for trying again! Maybe one day it will work. Maybe. xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  8. Happy (late) Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry late Christmas to you Kathryn! Hope you had a great time!xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete