Friday, November 28, 2014

Fishtail Half up Hairstyle

Even though I stink at doing hair, I decided to do a easy hair tutorial. I think it turned out really cute and Christmasy! (Who's excited for Christmas?? Meeee!)



















Ok, Here is how I did this. And Really, this hairstyle is drop dead easy! (If I can do it, anyone can!)




















Start by taking a small section of hair from the front of your dolls hair.




















Then split the piece of hair in half, and then take a small piece of hair from the bottom half and cross it over to the top half. Then you want to take a small piece from the section on top and cross it over to the bottom section. 




















You want to continue to do this until you have fishtailed about half way down your hair. Then repeat these steps on the other side. Then just take both section and join them together in the back and tie them together with a hair tie. And I just added a bow!






















I think the bow really compliments the hairstyle and Felicity's hair color! 
Hope you all have a spectacular, fabulous, hilarious, and great rest of the night!


17 comments:

  1. That is really adorable, Rylee! The bow adds a cute touch! I will definitely have to try it sometime! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rylee, this is super cute, and DANG I love that bow! Where'd you get it? It's so cute. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi! Haha, my sister made the bow! xD
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute hairstyle! I love how it kinda takes a pretty, classic hairstyle and adds an eye-catching twist ^-^ I'll definitely have one of my girls sport this hairstyle this year ;)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Maddie! I'm sure your girls will look fabulous in it!^-^
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  4. Aww, you don't stink at doing hair! I love the way this style looks! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow is so adorable! I love anything plaid. I'm excited for Christmas too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY, RILEY AND FRIENDS!!!! My Frozen and American Girl contest is going on NOW on my blog here is the link http://www.skyladolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable hairstyle. I stink at most hairstyles, but this one I may be able to do :) I'll have to try it for sure! Thanks for the tutorial Rylee!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny I hope you do try it! I'm sure you'll be able to! Thanks again!xD
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  8. This is an amazing hairstyle, and Saige looks so cute.

    I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Hannah! Yea, I hope you do try it!!
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  9. That is so pretty and looks simple to! I am totally trying it!

    ~Hope~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really easy! Thanks so much Hope!^-^
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete