Wednesday, December 17, 2014

#DurinsDay

It is finally the day we have all been waiting for. BOFA is now out officially in theaters. This is a time of graving and happiness for us hobbit fans. Today, we (the Hobbit fandom) are spending the love of The Hobbit and LOTR.
BTW, don't hold your breath because this isn't a short post.

#DurinsDay #OneLastTime

















































Arrrrrrr how Martin Freeman acts Bilbo is just...epic yes, but so cute!




Radom hilarious picture...

Ok, back to business 



























Now a little on the actors.



Evangeline Lilly, Orlando Bloom and Lee Pace




Just a few of the amazing actors from The Hobbit:( Left to right)
Elijah Wood,Graham Mctavish, Benedict Cumberbatch, Evangeline Lilly, Cate Blanchett, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, and Lee Pace






The Hobbit movies are very beautiful movies. Peter Jackson has done a fantastic job directing and all of the actors have made them so great. Yes, indeed, BOFA will be a very heart breaking movie, But a 
Wonderful moto that I heard from dear Adi, is "Smile through the tears" And smile through the tears we shall. 

"Home is behind, the world ahead. And there are many paths to tread. 
Through shadow at the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.
Mist and shadow, cloud and shade all shall fade, all shall fade"




6 comments:

  1. *sobs* MY HEART.
    and The Last Goodbye omg no...

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know dear Kelsey. We all morn together. The Last Goodbye shall be so sad...
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  2. Rylee, abandon the "Smile through the tears" slogan. It's not possible. I tried today. And yeah nope.
    *sobbing*
    IT WAS SO GOOD.
    BUT SO HORRIBLE.
    AND I'VE GOT SO MANY FEELS.
    HELP ME RYLEE HELP ME
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will if its really that sorrowful! I will try, but I shall not succeed...
      I WILL HAVE SO MANY FEELS AS WELL!
      I WANT TO HELP YOU. REALLY IF I CAN OFFER ANY COMFORT IN ANY WAY LET ME KNOW.^-^ (Perhaps the gravestone already did? xD)
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  3. This was amazing Rylee!
    I am really excited to see BOFA, yet nervous because I know it will be very sad! : (
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Kathryn!! xD
      I'm really excited to see BOFA as well but yes, it will be very sad and heart wrenching. =(
      ~Rylee

      Delete