Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Doll Portraits

Kick me now okay. This is a major warning.

I'm telling you, these portraits are pretty awful.

I had to take my pics inside cause it was snowy and wet outside.
I took these in my room when it was dark out. The lighting was atrocious.
These photos, are bad, just to sum it up.
But I felt as though I kinda need to get another Holiday post up before my Christmas post I'm gonna post on Christmas day. I tried. I failed. Nothing more to it.





















Yeah, and after taking legit 120 pics, I got literally 5 good ones not kidding.


I was going to do A doll stocking DIY but I then saw after I had taken the pics, American Girl Fan just posted a tutorial so, I didn't want to look like I was copying her, so I'll just show you a few pics of mine.









































Okay, This is my last Christmas post until my Christmas day post that I will be posting on Christmas Day.
You: No! Your posting a post you called "Christmas day post" on Christmas Day??"
Me:Yea
You: WOW I HAD NO IDEA

Okay well, sorry about the randomness of this post but, Hope you all are having a great Christmas break!
Have a lovely rest of the right!!





9 comments:

  1. The stockings are so cute, and the lighting is so pretty! By the way, I like your stockings better than the ones on americangirlfan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Izzy!! Aww thanks again!xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  2. Pfft, girl, these are NOT bad! They're great! All the girls look so cute and festivez and I adore your stockings ♥i agree with Izzy, ipersonally love the look of the lighting =) I'm looking forward to your post on Christmas! ^.^

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that you Maddie. Thanks 4 times again for everything sweet you said!xD
      Aw really glad your looking forward to it!=)
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  3. THEY ARE WONDERFUL GUUUUURL! THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY DESERVE CAPS. JUST SAYIN'.
    ELLA XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're great, Rylee! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These aren't awful at all! They are so pretty....so much better than mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete