Saturday, November 22, 2014

More Awards!!

Here are a few more tags and awards I have gotten in the past week or so. Ok,lets get started.







Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- take a picture that represents one of your talents
- answer the 5 questions
- Nominate three people you haven't nominated before. (No tag backs!!!)
- leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they were awarded
- add the pic to your sidebar or award page

Thank you Marissa for nominating me for this award!


One of my talents is Photography.


1. When did you first begin your talent?
Well, I actually didn't start start liking photography until around the time I started my blog. Photography was one of the main reasons I started this blog!(One of the reasons I called my blog "Picture Perfect" AG) So, I haven't been doing photography very long at all!

2. Why do you love to do this?
I think photography is fun!

3. Who or what inspired to do your talent? 
I was posting on my friend Jessica's blog for a while and I did a photo shoot with Kiley, and not long after that I started liking photography and then wanted to start a blog.(Not sure if that answered the question)

4. Is your talent a performing art, a visual art, or something else?
I think it is visual art, because you are using your vision to take pictures.

5. Do you have to practice your talent to improve? 
Yes! 

I nominate:

If any of you have already been nominated, You don't have to do this again!






1.Nominate an awesome fellow blogger who you think would have fun answering wintery questions. Don't forget to leave a comment on your nominee's blog that lets them know they have been nominated! You can nominate three to five people.
2.Answer the five questions below.
3.Copy and paste these guidelines before your post.
4.Tagbacks are allowed.
5.Have fun!

Thank you Ginny and June for nominating me!

1. What is your favorite part of winter?
Christmas!! (If that counts)

2. What is your favorite part of the holidays?
I'm not sure, Maybe my family's Christmas gatherings...

3. What is your favorite holiday song?
Probable Be born in me, or Silent night. I'm not positive

4. Do you have a favorite winter food?
Maybe hot chocolate or candy canes (If those count!)

5. Do you go outside after it snows? If so, what games do you play (sledding, snowman building, snowball fights, etc.)?
Well, it honestly depends on my mood, but if I do go out, I go sledding with my siblings!

Thanks Ginny and June for nominating me! You guys are super sweet!!
I nominate:


I also got nominated for the Grateful blogger tag By Leah, But since I already did the tag, Here is the link The Grateful Blogger Tag. Thank you so much Leah!




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me dear. I'll have my awards post up tomorrow or Monday. :)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me, Rylee! I've actually wanted to do that award ever since it was made by June ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me :) The Tag sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I try to get that up eventually:0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete