Thursday, November 6, 2014

An Award and Famous people Tag

I got The blogger recognition award from Jessica from Darling Dolls as well as the Famous people tag.Thank you Jessica!







Rules:
  • Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post.
      • Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image).
    • Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
    • Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!


    How my blog got started:
    A few years ago I had a american girl blog and I had almost had it for two years when(Long story short) I tried getting a Google+ account and Google found out that I was under 13 at the time and deleted my blog and there was nothing I could do about it. I was sad but I was also kinda thankful because I had kinda stopped wanting to post and didn’t really like my dolls anymore. So after a while, I packed my dolls away and forgot about them until about a year ago Jessica(The link to her blog it at the top because she nominated me!) asked me to post on her blog. I said yes and did post occasionally but never got back into my dolls. Until recently. I was looking online at american girl’s website and got the feeling that I used to get when I would get super excited about american girl around christmas. Then I Got back into dolls and in a short amount of time I wanted to start a blog and Then I started this blog=)!

    Well,I literally just started this blog not even a week ago so, I shouldn’t be giving advice to new bloggers but I Kinda have to for the award...

    1.Post consistently! When You post a lot, There is a lot more of a chance people will look at your blog. I know it an be hard because I had a blog a few years ago, But it will help lots!
    2. Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone else on your blog then you are in person. Write in a way that describes you, not someone else. if that makes sense...




    I Think that pretty much everyone has been nominated for this award so I am going to do what Jessica did and just do a shout out to every one who has commented on my blog.
    And if you haven’t gotten this award yet, you can comment on this post and be automatically nominated for the award and tag!(Thank you Jessica for this idea!) Ok, here is the tag!




















    #1. Who is your favorite singer/group?
    For King and Country

    #2. If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, What would your reaction be?
    Get out of the room...I don’t really know. Probable make myself look like a idiot.

    #3. Is there A famous person you love but( doe to some change in their life)you suddenly changed your mind?
    don’t think so...


    #4. Name a famous person you like whose name starts with the letter V.
    Vanessa Hudgens... but I Don’t like her...


    #5.Whats your favorite red carpet dresses?
    I don’t know! 


    #6.Who is your favorite royal person?
    I don’t actually know about any royals at this moment(Cant remember)


    #7. Who’s your favorite child actor/tress?
    I watch a lot of movies, but I just don’t have a favorite actor of actress

    #8. Is there there a actor/tress you actually like their private lives?(Not sure if that last question is properly phrased)
    Ummm...I don’t know...Adam young(Owl city) Seems like he has a pretty good life...Although he isn’t a actor...Haha again, I don’t have a favorite actor!


    #9. Do you think the actors/actresses have improved in the last 100 years?
    Well, Depends on how you look at it. In some aspects yes, But in other aspects no...


    #10. What is the weirdest famous persons name?
    I personally think Orlando bloom has a weird name. Also I don’t know if anyone knew this but 
    Perry(Katy perry)Means pear juice...Haha that was completely off the point 

    #11. Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)
    I have been told I look like Dove Cameron But I don’t really think I look like her.


    #12. Share your favorite famous person quote.
    “Don’t have one By Rylee David


    #13. Who is your favorite dancer?
    Don’t have one

    #14. Why is your favorite actress your favorite one? When did you decide she was your favorite?
    don’t have one.(Haha)


    #15. Have you ever seen/meet/been close to a famous person?
    Nope


    Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my tag! Here are my shoutouts!

    AG In the Shire
    Doll Daydreams
    Small Town American Girlz
    Darling Dolls


    I just wanted to mention how much It meant to me yesterday when I checked on my blog and all the people above had commented and AG in the Shire and Doll daydreams had followed me! I am positive my face was glowing(My face looked like someone smacked me with a glow stick) and I couldn’t stop smiling! 
    Thank you all so,so much! You all made my day AMAZING!!!













    P.s. I am going to try to get up the Kiley and Kit shoot ASAP!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I will decline, being that I have already received this award. But thanks anyway.
    P.S. I love your blog! Even though you're just starting out, I think it's really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very happy you are enjoying my blog!
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award! I'd do it again but I'm afraid that my answers haven't differed from last time. :}
    Thank you very much for the shout-out though, your blog is lovely. ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! and thank you! You are very sweet!!
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you dear! That means a lot. ^-^
      ~Adi

      Delete