Saturday, November 8, 2014

Grateful Blogger Tag

I got tagged for the Grateful Blogger tag by Small Town American Girlz and The silver creek dolls.Thank you guys!
Here is the tag.

Rules:

















1.Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
2Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really really important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
3.Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
4.Add the pic above to your side bar or award page thanking the people who tagged you.


I am Grateful for:
1.My amazing family
2.My dogs=)
3.How richly blessed the U.S.A is
4.All of the bloggers who have supported me
5.My friends
6.Being able to play the piano
7.My grandparents
8.My life
9.The outdoors 
10.The Lord who has blessed me with all of the above and so much more!

I tag/nominate:
Jessica
Doll Daydreams
American Girl Place
Pretty Lilly an American Girl
AGDTime Blog
My Ag world
The Salty Breeze
Shelby-Grace
Abigail
Glowy Zoe


Thank you again Ginny and June and Lydia for tagging me!







9 comments:

  1. You're very very welcome :) Great answers :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for nominating me :0) I love your blog design and your header!!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! I love your blog, just found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I tried to follow you, but it didn't work. I'm not sure if it's me, but I think it might be a little glitchy?

      Delete
    2. Your very welcome! You blog is super cute! Thank you!=)
      ~Rylee

      Delete
    3. Thank you for trying to follow! Yea, I am not sure what is wrong...hopefully is will work soon!
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete