Monday, November 10, 2014

Hazel and Kanani Photo Shoot

So,I was planing on doing a photo shoot outside with my dolls today because there was about one inch of snow on the ground. Well,by the end of the day there was literately over a foot of snow! Yikes!!! It went from the weather in my Last photo shoot to over a foot of snow. So I decided to post a really short shoot I did with Hazel and Kanani a week or so ago before I started my blog. I actually ended up using a few of the photos from the shoot In my header and the picture I use at the end of my posts. Ok, here is the shoot!





















Sorry it was so short but I will(when the weather is more agreeable) post a shoot of Kanani outside in the snow;)



10 comments:

  1. I love your awesome lighting throughout this photoshoot. Beautiful pics!

    A foot of snow!! Yikes! We're supposed to have snow this weekend where I live, but nothing close to a foot, yet :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zoe! We get so much snow in MN!! Haha=)
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Your girls are always so cute. ^-^

    Wow, wish I had a foot of snow here. I think we're supposed to get a little snow this week, but our weather is so finicky. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just noticed my button on the sidebar. Thanks for putting it up dear! I'll get yours up right now!!! =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. Awww thanks! Haha at the end of the year all I want it for the snow to completely disappear!! We get so much snow!=) You welcome Adi! Thank you so much!<3
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
    3. Haha, I'm the same one. I wish for snow and then when it comes, I wish for it to melt. xD
      I got your button up, dear. ^-^
      ~Adi

      Delete
    4. That describes me to the T! I'm always like that!=)
      Thank you so much Adi!You are super sweet and supportive!Thank you!!<3
      ~Rylee<3

      Delete
    5. Aww no problem Rylee! Saying that means a lot to me. ^___^
      ~Adi

      Delete
  3. Soo pretty! I think my favorite picture is the second-to-last one. :)
    I nominated you for the thankful blogger award: http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/11/thankful-blogger-award.html
    ~Lydia~ <3
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    http://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete