Monday, November 3, 2014

Photo shoot with Hazel

Here is a photo shoot I did with hazel today. It wasn't cold enough to freezing my fingers off like other days...thankfully...Haha=) Hope you enjoy!


Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David
Hazel is so gorgeous!

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David


Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David

Rylee David
Love this one






























Hope you enjoyed! What is your favorite picture?




6 comments:

  1. Hazel really is gorgeous! 10 is my absolute favorite, but they're all really nice :-)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I really like your profile photo!!=)
      ~Rylee

      Delete
    3. Oh thank you so much! June and I couldn't decide on just one, so we did a collage :) I love yours too; the silhouettes are really nice!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  2. Hazel is beautiful! I don't think I can pick a favorite, they're all gorgeous. Although I am fond of the 5th and 6th ones. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete