Friday, January 9, 2015

I have started a personal blog!

Yes, I am finally starting a personal blog.^-^
I'm really excited to start blogging about my personal life, current obsessions with actors and whatever else I find interesting.
My new blog shouldn't prevent my posting on this blog at all, so do not fret dear people. xD
You can check out my new blog by clicking HERE.
I have yet to finish editing it, add pages and a few more thing but, I would really love it you checked it out! Thanks.xD
Have a wonderful rest of night!

~Rylee

12 comments:

  1. EEE, CONGRATS!!!!
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR POSTS!! ^___^

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS KELS!!XD I CANT WAIT TO DO SOME POSTS!xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'll definitely check it out! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAS RYLEE COME TO THE DARK SIDE.
    *cough*
    Really excited for this!!!! ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS I WILL ADI.*clears throat*
      Ohh glad your excited!! I am too.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
    2. Like is it bad that you two's comments make me extremely happy

      Delete
    3. Haha, I don't think it is Leah. Reading back on me and Adi's conversations make me happy so...yeah, I gonna say its not bad.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  4. Very nice. Best wishes on both blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I nominated you for the You Are Amazing And So IS Your Blog Award! Here's a link to my post about it:

    http://ohmydollies.blogspot.com/2015/01/you-are-amazing-and-so-is-your-blog.html

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete