Monday, January 5, 2015

DIY Leather Headband+Photoshoot

Okay not even kidding, this DIY has two pictures. 
I can't tell you how easy this is. xD


You will need:
Beads
Leather cord(Found on Amazon)
Scissors


Wrap your leather cord around your dolls head and tie a loose knot.
Then just leave a few extra inches on each end.
Then string a few beads on your cord and your done.^-^ 
Here are a few pictures I took of Hazel and Caire modeling their new headbands.






The reason I took quite a few more pictures of Claire than of Hazel was because I took pictures of Claire first...and It was so cold out. I only had time for a few quick photos before my fingers fell off for good.
I was outside taking pictures for less than 5 minutes and when I went inside, I couldn't even feel I was holding a doll in my hand. >_<















For Hazel's headband I tied it around her forehead, but on Claire I wanted a "Non hippy" look. 
So, I lifted up hair in the back and then tied it around her head under the hair I lifted up then dropped the hair over the headband (in the back) So you couldn't see the knot.
(If that made any sense, you are amazing.)
Also, make sure you tie the knot around your dolls head quite loose (like in picture 2) so you can take it off easily.

Let me know what picture is your favorite. xD
If you do have any post ideas or DIY ideas, feel free to let me know. 

~Rylee

22 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Claire's head band! I love all of the pictures. :D
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! :) Claire looks incredible, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was impressively small- and clever!
    My favorite pictures are of Hazel. : )

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute and soo simple! I love the mini photoshoots! They are so pretty! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaitlyn! Yes it is super simple.xD
      Thanks again!!^-^
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  5. So cute! I'll have to make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute & simple DIY. Love the blue headband, and Claire & Hazel look beautiful, as always. ;)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Adi! Thanks again! Hazel and Claire say thanks too.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  7. I love the headband! Clair and Hazel look so cute!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!! Claire, Hazel and I say thanks!^-^
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  8. Great craft! Would you be able to update my button, please? I understand if not! ^-^
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course! I'll change it right now.=)
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  9. What a cute idea! I think I have some leather cord around here somewhere, perhaps I'll be giving this a try later ;)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! Oh, I hope you do try it sometime.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete