Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Few Awards+Slightly Bad Photoshoot

I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot recently, but I'm planing on getting a few Valentines day posts up soon!
Thank you to all the people who have nominated me for these awards! If I did happen to miss a award you nominated me for, please let me know in the comments and I will get it up as soon as I can.^_^


Thank you so much Doll Daydreams for nominating me for this award!
She has a very cute blog, and always leaves really sweet comments.
Make sure to go check out her blog.

Rules:

1. Nominate 3-7 blogs for this award and make a link to their blog.
2. If you are nominated, give 1 of your list one of your photography tips and answer the questions given my the person who nominated you.
3. Go comment on the persons blog that you nominated letting them know you awarded them.
4. Put the picture above on your award post.
5. Link your post back to the original post.
6. Add the picture to your sidebar or award page.
7. Copy and paste these rules on your award post.
8. Have fun!

Here are Doll Daydreams's questions:

What camera do you use?
I use the Canon sx 510.^_^

Where is your favorite place to take photos?
Random places around my yard.

Do you edit your photos? How often?
I used to quite a bit, but now I rarely ever edit them unless they are too light or dark.

How often do you take photos of your dolls?
Oh man, I have no idea. Depends on how busy I am...but maybe around once or twice a week?

Thanks again!

I nominate:

Adaline from AG In The Shire 
Olivia from AG Geeks

Here are my questions: 
(Brace yourself cause I don't think I'm sane at the moment.)
1. Do you like Fedoras? *cough*xD
2. Lee pace or Patrick stump?
3. What are a few of your current obsessions?
4. Sweat pants or jeans?
5. How often do you run into random people at the store(or anywhere for that matter)?

I apologize for asking such questions.
My mind isn't running right today.




Alrighty, next award is the award I made. YEAH.XD

Thanks so much Shelby-Grace for nominating me!
Shelby has a adorable blog and always posts wonderful things.
And she takes stunning photos.xD

Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer. 
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have a amazing blog. 
4. List at least 1 reason why you appreciate the people you nominated
5. Put this award on your sidebar of award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees blog letting them know they've been nominated

Here are Shelby's questions:
1. What doll do you want to purchase next?
Umm..I think Grace.^_^

2. What is your opinion on Grace Thomas?
I really like her.
Idk but I'm too lazy to write a long paragraph about it right now.xD

3. If you were asked by AG to create the next GOTY, what would her personality be and what would she and her collection look like?
Ugh man...Idk...maybe a red haired freak who loves bugs and lives wild and free in the desert.
*COUGH*
I'm sorry. I am really messed up right now.
*bangs head on table*

4. What is your favorite candy? (random question, I know ;)  ) 
It really doesn't matter as long as it tastes good.xD

5. What kind of AG doll do you prefer: MAG, Historical/BeForever, or GOTY? 
I like GOTY and MAG best.

Thanks again shelby!=)
Sense I already nominated people for this award a while back, I won't be nominating anyone this time around, but if you want it, you can take it man, by all means.xD

My brain is a pile of mush right now. 
I need to go look at a picture of Lee or something.
Somebody send me help.xD

Anyway, here are a few quite horrible photos I took before Christmas that I never got around to posting.^_^





Sorry they are kinda grainy because my camera doesn't do well taking inside photos.

Anyway, Hope you all have a lovely rest of the day!xD

~Ry

8 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the nomination! :) I'll get it up right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But like how do I choose between Lee's eyebrows and angel Patty?!
    Anyways, thank you so much for nominating me. I'll have an award post up as soon as I get off my lazy butt. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know, Adi I'm sorry. It is a horrible question. I could never answer it.
      Your very welcome! Haha okay.xD
      ~Ry

      Delete
  3. Even your "bad" pictures turned out pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards! I enjoyed reading them! I like the photos! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete